Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) has implemented a new school-fee management system, ACORN, to streamline the payment process for parents and school administrators. The new system synchronizes with all aspects of PowerSchool, our division student information system. ACORN also includes a number of features that parents have been requesting, such as online payments.
These new features include:
- Online payment options for parents to pay with Visa and MasterCard.
- The ability to view all students in EIPS and make one payment.
- The ability to make payments when and where you want 24/7.
- One-stop point of contact through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- The ability to pay additional field trip fees online throughout the year
Please note: Fee payments will be applied to educational fees first. Therefore, payments are first applied to the Learning Resource Fee, followed by Non-Core Fees, and finally Non-Instructional Fees.